Big really is better. If you want to sell a product or service, nothing does it more dramatically and effectively than an eye-catching wide format display.
Depending on your marketing objective, you can choose from these and other wide format products:
• Signs for indoor and outdoor display
• Booth graphics to make your trade show presence felt
• Banners for sales, special events and more
• Window graphics to catch your customers’ eye
• Floor graphics to advertise products where they’re on display
• Wall graphics for decorative and commercial purposes
Of course, with the right equipment, any printer can offer wide format options. For example, Boingo Graphics has the equipment to get the job done, including:
• 98-inch HP Scitex R2000 flatbed 6-color with white ink latex Printer
• HP Latex 370 Roll Printer
• Cutters and laminators, trim framing system, cutter/router, sewing machine, grommet press and other technology needed to produce professional results of the highest quality.
But it’s in customer service that Boingo Graphics truly sets itself apart with:
• Experience. Over more than 35 years serving the Charlotte, North Carolina, community, Boingo has established a reputation for quality and service built on a deep understanding of customers' needs as well as printing technology.
• Dedicated account managers. Every Boingo client works with an account manager who takes personal responsibility for the project.
• Creative services. Long before you display your banner, sign or floor graphic, Boingo helps you shape your message and develop the most compelling design.
• Innovation. Boingo uses the expertise of highly experienced technicians to find innovative solutions for your project. When other printers say it can’t be done, Boingo takes it as a challenge.
• On-time delivery. Do you need your booth graphic as soon as possible? Boingo’s goal is to redefine possible.
• State-of-the-art facilities. A 24,000-square-foot facility provides the space to take your project from concept through completion most efficiently.