Effective as of June 25, 2017
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual. Personal Information may, in certain circumstances, include such information as name, address, phone number, email address, credit history, social security number, driver’s license number, credit or debit card number. If you apply for a job, Personal Information may also include information about your work and educational history.
If you submit any Personal Information relating to other people to us or to our service providers, you represent that you have the authority to do so and to permit us to use the information in accordance with this Online Privacy Statement.
Information We Collect Directly
When you visit the Website, your browser automatically provides, and we automatically collect and store, certain information about your device (computer, tablet, smart phone) and your activities. This includes:
· Browser and device information
· Indentifiers – computer IP address; unique mobile device identifier
· Connection – Internet provider or mobile carrier name, connection speed and connection type; Internet Service Provider (ISP)
· URL of the last Web page visited before visiting our Services; exit page
· Demographic and other information provided by you
· Aggregated information
· Information about your use of the Website – date stamp, pages viewed, time spent on a page, click through, clickstream data, queries made, search results, selected history, comments made
· Location – general geographic location
Information You Provide to Us
In some circumstances, you may elect to provide us with some information. Examples of this would be cases in which we invite users to provide us with information in order to obtain quotes or other material from Boingo Graphics, to upload files for the purpose of a quote or the production of a job, to sign up for emails from Boingo Graphics, or to send us a resume for a job opening.
How We Collect Information
· Through the Website – for example, when you voluntarily provide information to us to request or utilize services that Boingo Graphics provides
· Through our emails and other electronic communications
· Through your browser or device, cookies or similar technologies
· From other sources – through external sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms, from people with whom you are friends or otherwise connected through social media platforms, and from third parties.
Use of Information
We may use Personal Information:
· For our business purposes
· To contact you at a telephone number you provide to us, including if the number is for a cell phone or other wireless device. We may contact you in person, by recorded message, by text (SMS) message, or by any other means of communication your device is capable of receiving, as allowed by law and for reasonable business purposes.
· To contact you by email at an email address you provide to us for the purpose of receiving information from Boingo Graphics.
· To facilitate your use of the Services
· To personalize your experience on the Services
· To confirm or correct what we know about you
· To provide information that we believe may be of interest to you
· To perform research or send you surveys
· To facilitate social sharing functionality
· To allow you to participate in sweepstakes, contests, and similar promotions and to administer these activities. Some of these activities have additional rules, which could contain additional information about how we use and disclose Personal Information, so we suggest that you read these rules carefully.
· To notify you of job opportunities and to evaluate your suitability for a job
· To perform data analysis, audit, fraud monitoring and prevention, prevention of other crimes, enhancing, improving or modifying the Services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns, and operating and expanding our business activities.
· To perform functions otherwise described at the time of collection
· As otherwise allowed by law
How Personal Information May Be Disclosed
· To third parties to help us manage or service our business. These third parties can include, but are not limited to, subcontractors, regulators, administrators, and service providers that provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, information technology and related infrastructure provision, email delivery and other services.
· By you, on message boards, chat, profile pages, blogs and other services to which you are able to post information and materials (including, without limitation, our Social Media Pages). Please note that any information you post or disclose through these services will become public information, and may be available to users of the Services and to the general public. We urge you to be very careful when deciding to disclose your Personal Information, or any other information, on the Services.
· To a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings)
· As we believe to be necessary and appropriate:
o Under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence
o To comply with legal process
Third Party Services
The Services are not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18), and we request that these individuals do not provide us with personal information. If we become aware that an individual submitting information is under 18, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible.
Maintenance of the Services
The Services are maintained by us in the United States of America and are not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country, or territory other than that of the United States.
Security of Personal Information
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system is 100% secure. If you need to send us confidential information and are concerned about the security of the Services, then you should consider sending it via another secure connection or method. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please notify us immediately of the problem by contacting Boingo Graphics, 656 Michael Wylie Drive, Charlotte, NC 28217 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you no longer wish to receive material from us, you may opt out of receiving these materials by following the unsubscribe instructions in such messages or by contacting Boingo Graphics, 656 Michael Wylie Drive, Charlotte, NC 28217 or email email@example.com. We will seek to comply with your request as soon as practicable.
Each user has the right to review, change, or suppress personal information that can reasonably be linked to, and that we have collected from the user. You may exercise this right by contacting Boingo Graphics, 656 Michael Wylie Drive, Charlotte, NC 28217 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.