Interested in working at Boingo Graphics?
Boingo Graphics is a leader in the graphic arts industry producing high-quality commercial offset printing, digital printing, direct mail and wide format printing. For more than 40 years our focus has remained simple: offer the very best customer service, for every customer, every time. This attitude comes to life daily through the passionate energy our team creates. We work hard, help each other grow and celebrate our successes along the way.
Email your resume to Careers@boingographics.com. Include a brief statement about your career objectives and areas of expertise.
BOINGO GRAPHICS is a leader in the graphic arts industry producing high quality commercial printing. We offer the very best customer service, for every customer, every time. This attitude comes to life daily through the passionate energy our team creates. We work hard, help each other grow and celebrate our successes along the way.
- Operate Bindery/Finishing Equipment in commercial printing environment
- Polar Cutter
- MBO Folder
- Horizon Mark III Saddle Binder
- Muller Martini Saddle Stitcher
- Buskrow/Rena Ink Jet
- Bell & Howell Inserter
- 3 Years Minimum Experience
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- Maintain quality throughout job
- Ability to follow project details and instructions
- Ideal candidate works well in groups and takes the lead on projects
Like other growing companies, the key to our success continues to be our employees. Our energetic staff enjoys great pay, family friendly hours, and excellent benefits. Hard working go-getters will appreciate our fast-paced culture and commitment to friendly, high quality service.
Boingo Graphics rewards its employees with competitive compensation packages including: hourly pay, overtime pay, and 401(k) Plan options with opportunity for advancement.
We are committed to training and cross-training our employees in various aspects of the printing and graphics industry so they can successfully carry out their responsibilities at Boingo Graphics.
Pre-employment drug screen required.
The Creative Services Team at Boingo Graphics focuses on assisting our clients with marketing and web support. As a company, our primary goal has remained simple: offer the very best customer service, for every customer, every time. This attitude comes to life daily through the passionate energy our team creates. We work hard, help each other grow and celebrate our successes along the way.
The Web Content Administrator will help maintain content on client websites.
A candidate for this position must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and have excellent project management and communication skills. This position requires mental focus, attention to detail, the ability to work independently and follow guidelines. Flexibility, adaptability, and the ability to learn quickly are essential.
The following skills would enhance your application:
- Proficiency in Excel
- Experience with Project Management software such as Basecamp
- Use of Sitecore Content Management System
- Understanding of HTML
- Bachelor's degree or 1 year applicable office experience
Pre-employment drug testing required.
The Creative Services Team at Boingo Graphics is adding to our customer service/project management staff. We are seeking a professional with excellent customer relationship skills coupled with knowledge of print project management. The individual will be working as part of a team committed to satisfying the needs of our clients.
Candidates must possess the following qualities:
- Background in graphics industry
- Attention to detail
- Superior organizational skills
- Ability to set priorities, manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and be self-motivated while cooperatively working as part of team
- Strong computer skills
- Oversight of all client projects to ensure on-time and quality delivery
- Personally meeting with clients
- Constant monitoring of client satisfaction
- Communication with trade partners and team members regarding new and current projects.
- Review and evaluation of cost estimates.
- Preparation of estimates and purchase orders in detail for all projects.
Boingo Graphics rewards its employees with excellent compensation packages including earned profit share distribution opportunities.
Pre-employment drug screening required.