Interested in working at Boingo Graphics?
Boingo Graphics is a leader in the graphic arts industry producing high-quality commercial offset printing, digital printing, direct mail and wide format printing. For more than 40 years our focus has remained simple: offer the very best customer service, for every customer, every time. This attitude comes to life daily through the passionate energy our team creates. We work hard, help each other grow and celebrate our successes along the way.
Email your resume to Careers@boingographics.com. Include a brief statement about your career objectives and areas of expertise.
BOINGO GRAPHICS is a growing print powerhouse and marketing services firm with a 40-year history in Charlotte, NC. Seriously, we’re kind of a big deal. We produce high-quality commercial offset, digital, direct mail and wide-format printing on state-of-the-art equipment and using first-in-class project management systems. Our clients are large corporations, small-to-medium businesses and area non-profits. Our employee benefits indicate how we feel about our team. And, well, we love our team. We reward with competitive salaries, great benefits, a generous vacation package and bonus structure. We celebrate big: 8 holidays off, an additional floating holiday, frequent in-office parties, lunches and attaboys. We are looking for a human resources dynamo to join our amazing team.
This is you:
- Enthralled with the entire realm of human resources and a Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a 4-year college or university in business administration or related field with 3 years+ HR generalist experience. Additional HR training would be a bonus.
- Possess good command of employment laws and practices
- Have a deep understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Equipped with outstanding knowledge of MS Office and HRIS systems
- An excellent communicator with finetuned people skills
- A problem solver
- A team player with a result driven approach
- Responsible for knowing and understanding company HR policies and procedures
- Provide recommendations for process improvements and implementations
- Maintain the integrity of HR data and update the HRIS system with new requisitions, new hire information, and terminations
- Recruitment - recommend and establish guidelines for recruitment process
- Responsible for on job postings, employment agreements, non-compete documents, job offers, candidate interviews, offer letters, terminations, and other tasks as needed
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Administer compensation and benefits plans regarding FMLA, 401K, etc.
- Provide documentation and results for drug tests and background checks
- Maintain vacation calendar - Inform leadership of leaves and requests for accommodations
- Assist with workforce investigations to ensure legal compliance/OSHA reporting
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Employee Retention - enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
- Assist with PEO reporting and provide updates to the leadership team
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
- Maintain payroll records, sales commission spreadsheets, and time clock reporting for the complete, accurate, and timely completion of payroll
- Process employee data for new hires, changes, and additions and maintain payroll records
- All other duties as assigned
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Earned profitability dividend
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Account Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Print Graphics: 1 year (Preferred)