Interested in working at Boingo Graphics?
Boingo Graphics is a leader in the graphic arts industry producing high-quality commercial offset printing, digital printing, direct mail and wide format printing. For more than 40 years our focus has remained simple: offer the very best customer service, for every customer, every time. This attitude comes to life daily through the passionate energy our team creates. We work hard, help each other grow and celebrate our successes along the way.
Email your resume to Careers@boingographics.com. Include a brief statement about your career objectives and areas of expertise.
BOINGO GRAPHICS is a leader in the graphic arts industry for more than 40 years. Like other growing companies, the key to our success continues to be our employees. Our energetic staff enjoys great pay, family friendly hours, and excellent benefits. Hard working go-getters will appreciate our fast-paced culture and commitment to friendly, high quality service.
- Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Experience: Bindery Handwork: 1 year (Preferred)
- Familiarity with printing environment
- Experience with kitting, handwork, and packing jobs for delivery
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- Ability to follow project details & instructions
- Maintain quality throughout job
- Ideal candidate works well in groups
- Eagerness to learn
- Punching, coiling, drilling, laminating experience a plus
We'll train you in all aspects of the printing and graphics industry so you can successfully carry out your responsibilities at Boingo Graphics.
Boingo Graphics rewards its employees with excellent compensation packages including earned profit share distribution opportunities.
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Pre-employment drug screening required.