Interested in working at Boingo Graphics?
Boingo Graphics is a leader in the graphic arts industry producing high-quality commercial offset printing, digital printing, direct mail and wide format printing. For more than 40 years our focus has remained simple: offer the very best customer service, for every customer, every time. This attitude comes to life daily through the passionate energy our team creates. We work hard, help each other grow and celebrate our successes along the way.
Email your resume to Careers@boingographics.com. Include a brief statement about your career objectives and areas of expertise.
BOINGO GRAPHICS is a leader in the graphic arts industry producing high quality commercial offset printing, digital printing, direct mail, and wide format printing. For more than 40 years our focus has remained simple: offer the very best customer service, for every customer, every time. This attitude comes to life daily through the passionate energy our team creates. We work hard, help each other grow and celebrate our successes along the way.
The Digital Press Operator will operate a Ricoh Pro C9210 and an HP Indigo 7600. Candidates must have a minimum of 1 year of experience operating at least one of these presses in a commercial printing environment. Experience operating Oce Canon copiers and and Ijet envelope printer is also a plus.
This is a second shift position. Hours are Monday - Friday, 2 to 10 p.m. with overtime as needed.
- Read work orders and set up jobs according to instruction
- Operate digital presses efficiently
- Upon completion of order, check work for quality and accuracy
- Help maintain inventory of supplies and advise management of repair or replenishment needs.
- This position reports to the Production Manager.
- Available to work overtime as needed.
- 1+ years of industry experience operating digital printing equipment.
- Detail oriented with ability to analyze measurements and resolve print issues.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain a positive attitude under tight deadlines.
- Effective written and oral communications skills.
In addition to being able to function in a normal production and warehouse setting, the Digital Press Operator may need to spend significant time standing, walking, lifting and accessing various work areas including office, warehouse and shipping. The Digital Press Operator may occasionally perform tasks outside of this description in order to help the company meet customer needs. These could include light assembly, kitting, packaging, etc.
Boingo Graphics rewards its employees with competitive compensation packages including: hourly pay based on experience, overtime pay, and earned profit share distribution opportunities.
Pre-employment drug testing required
BOINGO GRAPHICS is recruiting for a Digital Project Manager to join our Creative Services Group!
In partnership with a large healthcare client, the digital project manager is responsible for executing small to medium web-based projects as directed by the client. A creative thinker with a knack toward problem solving with strong attention to detail for planning, organizing and overseeing project deliverables is desired.
The digital project manager will:
- Collaborate with external and internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Work with existing templates to design wireframes for content
- Make updates to Sitecore content management system as needed
- Assign and schedule project tasks according to standardized workflows
- Develop project plan and monitor progress
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
- QA project deliverables
- Familiarity with content management systems and HTML/CSS
- Communication and team management skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Proven work experience as a Digital Project Manager
- Related experience in healthcare, medical education, or digital marketing a plus.