Successful Targeted Mailing
- Ensure your piece is "design compliant" with USPS
- Confidential direct mail
- List acquisition
- PURL campaign implementation
- Customer modeling
- Run a "class/rate analysis" for rate savings options on first or standard (bulk rate) class mailings
- Conduct a "mail list analysis" for C.A.S.S. certification
- Provide a detailed and streamlined quote
- Presort, bar code, package, tray or sack, and deliver to post office
- Complete all the post office paperwork
Make your next mailing project the easiest one you ever did. Call your Boingo Graphics Account Manager and let us coordinate all of the elements for hassle-free results – your next direct mail project will thank you.
Hassle-free Printing Fulfillment
Once completed, your printing makes a smooth transition inside our Charlotte printing facility to our mailing department. Clean. Efficient. Under one roof. Out the door. For you, that is one less worry.
Clean, deliverable addresses and postage discounts are what you realize when we take control of your mailings. We stay abreast of the latest rules and regulations affecting your mailings so you don't have to. Whether you're implementing an envelope and letter mail merge, planning a direct mail postcard, heading up a promotional campaign with an odd-sized mailer, or newsletter mailing, we have the knowledge and expertise to assist you in getting your message out to the world.
Boingo Graphics is the all-in-one source for hassle-free mailing.
Boingo Graphics utilizes leading-edge technologies and processes including real-time inventory management, comprehensive online reporting, online payment options, UPS integration and email notifications to ensure your orders are processed quickly and accurately.
You will know the moment items leave our shelf in our Charlotte Printing facility and are prepared for shipment. Our warehouse is equipped to wirelessly process real-time inventory information. After preparation, this same technology provides you with vital tracking information and up-to-the-minute inventory counts.
With our direct integration with FedEx and UPS, we are able to provide you with precise shipment costs, multiple delivery options and order tracking.
- Product ships within 24 hours from our Charlotte printing facility
- Secure, user defined access levels
- Real-time inventory management
- Custom reports
- Complete UPS integration
- Email shipment notifications
- Online payment options
Fulfillment, Mailing, Warehousing and Distribution
- Storehouse Fulfillment/Distribution Software
- Buskro BK400 Ink Jet Printer with Rena PS1000 Controller
- On-site Warehouse
- Phillipsburg 4-Station Mail Inserter
- Kirk Rudy Wafer Tabber
- Rena L326 Tabber for Mail
- Blue Giant BGS22-110 Straddle Lift