How to Prepare Files for Printing
Digital - Offset - Wide Format
We prefer high resolution PDF files but we also accept packaged native files. Please build all files at 100% - do not scale.
TEXT - Be sure all fonts are embedded in PDF files or included in packaged native files.
IMAGES - Be sure all images are included in packaged native files.
- Follow minimum resolution requirements for best output.
- Digital and Offset Print - dpi minimum 200, 300 is preferred.
- Wide Format - 150 dpi minimum
- Save all images as either CMYK, Grayscale. or Black and White. Never use RGB or Index color.
- All documents should be set up as desired final size and bleed should extend out past the page edge.
- Digital and Offset Print - All files should have .125” bleed.
- Wide Format - Posters, prints and smaller items: .25“
- T-Stands, banners and larger items: .5”
- Anything 2-sided: 1“
- These should be on a separate layer on top of the artwork and the layer should be named Cut.
- The color should be set as a spot color and also be named Cut.
- These should be on the Cut layer also.
- The color should be set as a spot color and be named Crease
- Please be sure all PDF files are created with crop marks and .125” bleed.
- Do not add bleed marks or slug area.
- Do not add passwords or other security features.