Helping Non-profits Succeed through Print
Throughout our 36 year history, we have been fortunate to be a trusted partner to the non-profit community. Four years ago we took a hard look at our business and realized that 11% was directly connected to this community. We asked ourselves, what more could we do?
In 2012 we answered that question when we founded the Boingo Cares Program. We currently have 85 Members actively receiving benefits that include a variety of resources like our technology platform, our stock photography library and local deliveries, all at no cost to the members. Certainly the single greatest benefit of the program is below market pricing for our services, no matter the size of the project or the size of the organization.
Our goal is to provide a platform for charitable organizations to receive the benefits of technology enabled printing and to share the knowledge we have gained from working with over 30 non-profits to efficiently communicate with their intended audience. By empowering members with today’s print buying technology they will become more effective in their mission to help the community.
- We will consult with each member organization to identify ways we can use technology to streamline the print buying experience.
- There will be no cost to Member organizations for the implementation of the Boingo Graphics technology platform.
- We will use every means possible to give Member Organizations substantially below market pricing on printed material and services.
- Free web portal for ordering of printed material
- Proprietary Boingo Graphics Customer dashboard
- Integrated Marketing campaigns
- Graphic Design
- Commercial printing and bindery
- Digital on-demand printing
- B/W and color copying
- Signs, banners, and trade show graphics